2.13.2006

audio love for valentine's day


to make up for my spotty effort with updates i bring to you a valentine's day mix because i love you.

audio love-

1. the beach boys- add some music to your day
2. the replacements- skyway
3. koop- waltz for koop
4. stephen malkmus- for you
5. polaris- she is staggering
6. de la soul- jenifa taught me
7. bonnie prince billy- raining in darling
8. manitoba- jacknuggeted
9. the knife- heartbeats
10.the innocence mission- i have not seen this day before
11. tom vek- c-c (you set the fire in me)
12. the arcade fire- old flame
13. the organ- love, love, love
14. archer prewitt- i'll be waiting
15. telepopmusik- breathe
16. pulp- common people
17. richard hell- love comes in spurts
18. tom waits- time
19. the animal collective- winter's love
20. the flamin' groovies- you tore me down
21. neko case- star witness

1 comment:

Will said...

Inspired choices; a lovely mix. I like seeing "Smile" by Telepopmusik. I feel like that song passed a lot of people by.